As a current County employee, you can view and apply for available positions with Henrico County General Government and Henrico County Public Schools through HRMS.
- Log on to HRMS.
- Access the system through the iRecruitment Employee Candidate link.
- Use the My Account tab to update your application.
- Use the Jobs tab to search for and apply to open positions.
- Use the Apply Now button to apply to any vacancies for which you qualify and that interest you.
- NOTE: It is important that you read and follow all instructions carefully and fully complete all of the applicable fields in your application details. Once you have completed your online application package (which can be done at any time), you will use that application package to apply for one (or more) of the jobs shown on iRecruitment. If you edit/update your application package, it will be updated for any and all positions to which you have already applied (that are not already filled) and any future positions to which you apply.
- After the closing date of a position, all applications will be screened by one of the Employment & Staffing analysts
- Applicants who advance to the interview stage of the process are usually contacted within four to six weeks (and in some instances, longer) after the closing date listed on the vacancy
- You may check the status of your application visiting iRecruitment and logging in to your account. After a final selection is made, all applicants will be notified electronically that the position has been filled.
I’ve been working for the County for a long time. Why do I have to fill out another application?
Applications are required of each person applying for a position. It is likely that you may have acquired additional skills, experience, and education since you originally applied that should be considered. In addition, completing an online application ensures your qualifications and personal information will be documented and ensures accurate applicant tracking information for every position. Apply through your iRecruitment Employee Candidate responsibility in HRMS.