NEW FOR 2019:
The Lumenos HSA Plan will now be called HK HDHP-HSA (HealthKeepers High Deductible Health Plan with HSA). There will be no rate change or Plan changes for 2019.
The (major services) deductible for the Premier and Standard Plans will increase from $150 to $300 in 2019. The Out-of-Pocket maximum will remain $2,500.00 for an individual and $5,000 for a family for both plans.
For the Premier Plan, the co-payments for major services are being replaced with a 5% coinsurance.
- Have Questions? Come to one of our Open Enrollment Information Sessions for Retirees
Medical Benefits – Anthem
- 2019 Anthem HealthKeepers Booklet
- 2019 Anthem KeyCare Booklet (Out-of-Area PPO plan)
- 2019 Side-by-Side Plan Comparison of POS & HDHP HSA Plans
- HK HDHP- HSA Information Resources
Please note: Retirees that enroll in the HDHP HSA plan will have access to a Health Savings Account (HSA) to self-fund.
Prescription Drug Benefits- Express Scripts
Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBCs) – a format required by health reform to help you compare plan benefits:
- Anthem Enrollment/Change Form for Retirees (please complete only if making a change)
- Anthem Direct Draft Form (please complete only if making a change)