- Classroom Learning Opportunities
- Register for classes through HRMS
The American Diabetes Association has some information to share, as well as a quick survey you can take to learn about your current risks for diabetes. The survey is quick and easy to complete so check it out now!
For more information and an introduction to diabetes you can view and print this ‘Stop Diabetes’ handout today.
Employee Health Services is also available for FREE and individualized counseling by a nurse practitioner regarding diabetic diet and management. Call 501-1600 to schedule an appointment.
The County offers a variety of training classes to help you enhance your overall well-being. Class topics include:
- Stress & Resilience: Survive Today and Thrive Tomorrow
- Happiness: Proactive Steps to Improving Your Well-Being
- Mental Health First Aid
- Competing Demands and Time Management
- Change, Stress, and Resiliency: Leading with the SCARF Model
More coming soon…