Henrico’s Life-long Wellness Fair: Taking Action To Live Well Now And To Prepare For The Unexpected.
Wednesday, May 17, 2023 11 AM – 1 PM
Henrico Western Government Center, Administration Courtyard Fountain – rain back up first level of the parking garage
May is National Employee Health and Fitness Month and Older Americans Month. Both observances aim to improve the health of the workforce through all stages of employment and past retirement. Through initiatives and helpful programs and services, these campaigns encourage employees to make ‘healthy the norm” by cultivating sustainable life-long wellness action beyond May.
The Life-long Wellness Fair: Taking action to live well now and to prepare for the unexpected employee event is scheduled for Wednesday, May 17, 2023, 11 AM – 1 PM at the Henrico Western Government Center, Administration Courtyard Fountain (rain site: first level of the parking garage).
The fair offers a variety of free health, fitness, and preparedness educational vendors such as
- Blood pressure Screening
- Free and Discounted gym memberships
- Employee and community fitness and recreation programming
- Virginia Extension Office, Keep Henrico Beautiful, HEART
- Financial preparedness resources
- Henrico’s Fire Marshall’s office and CARE
- Bystander CPR, Safety, and AED
- EngAge Advocate for the Aging & Eldercare resources
- Wills/Power of Attorney/Probate
There will also be giveaways and much more!