Come out to the POWERING YOUR WELLNESS THROUGH HEALTH employee wellness fair on Wednesday, May 15 from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. in the Administration Building Courtyard.
A vibrant workforce exists when employees are healthy. The everyday choices you make can help you live healthier, happier and more fulfilling lives – both at work and at home. Through our Power Henrico wellness initiative, the County is holding an employee wellness fair to provide you with information, tools and resources to help improve your health and well-being.
In addition to a variety of vendors covering health and fitness, financial planning, active aging, cancer prevention and blood pressure screenings, the wellness fair provides attendees with fun fitness activities including tips and tricks for implementing a healthier lifestyle:
- Participate in the Courtyard Loop Scavenger Hunt for a chance to win prizes:
- Have your blood pressure checked by Employee Health Services
- Schedule an appointment with a Primary Care Physician
- Learn more about saving for your retirement
- Challenge your co-workers to a game of corn hole
- Put on your dancing shoes for a mini Zumba workout
Please see the POWERING YOUR WELLNESS THROUGH HEALTH flyer for more information or contact the Fitness and Wellness Division of Human Resources at 501-7556.