Explore Your Choices. Embrace Your Wellbeing.
The County of Henrico is committed to offering a comprehensive employee benefits program that helps our employees stay healthy and feel secure.
Before Your First Day
Wherever you are in your career with Henrico County, you have options when it comes to employee benefits. Our Online Employee Benefits Module explores Henrico County’s benefits and offers guidance for employees to select the right plan options that are tailored to your individual needs. All new employees should review the Benefits Enrollment Guide to learn more about the benefits offered by Henrico County.
- Check out the Benefits Enrollment Guide to get started!
Your First Day
You will then meet individually with a Benefits Specialist to review your benefits paperwork, discuss plan options and enroll or waive each benefit. If you have questions prior to your orientation date, the Benefits Office main line is 804-501-7371.
- Please fill out all identifying information (name, address, etc.) on all forms prior to your orientation date.
- New employees must enroll or waive each benefit on their first day.
- You must submit all forms to the Benefits Specialist, even if you are not enrolling.
- New employees have 31 days from their date of hire to change any initial elections. Outside of this 31-day window, employees can make changes to their benefit plans annually during Open Enrollment, or if you experience a mid-year qualifying event.
What to Bring: Benefit Forms
- Health Enrollment Form
- Dental Enrollment Form
- Flexible Spending Accounts Enrollment Form
- MetLife Short Term Disability Enrollment Form
- Optional Group Life Insurance Enrollment Form (full-time employees only)
Additional Benefits Information
- 2021 Benefits Summary
- Healthcare Booklet
- Healthcare Side by Side Plan Comparison
- Healthcare Rates (full-time employees)
- Healthcare Rates (permanent part-time employees)
- Dental Booklet
- Dental Rates
- Flexible Spending Accounts Overview
- MetLife Term Income Protection Brochure
- Optional Life Booklet
- 457 Deferred Compensation Brochure
- Voluntary Benefits Booklet