Explore Your Choices. Embrace Your Wellbeing.
The County of Henrico is committed to offering a comprehensive employee benefits program that helps our employees stay healthy and feel secure.
Before Your First Day
New benefit-eligible employees are advised to view the new employee benefits enrollment guide module as a part of your onboarding experience. The new on-demand eModule provides for convenient, self-paced, timely consumption of important benefits information needed to make informed benefits choices prior to the election of benefits.
- Please fill out all identifying information (name, address, etc.) on all forms prior to your orientation date.
- New employees must enroll or waive each benefit on their first day.
- You must submit all forms to the Benefits Specialist, even if you are not enrolling.
- New employees have 31 days from their date of hire to change any initial elections. Outside of this 31-day window, employees can make changes to their benefit plans annually during Open Enrollment, or if you experience a mid-year qualifying event.
What to Bring: Benefit Forms
- Health Enrollment Form
- Dental Enrollment Form
- Flexible Spending Accounts Enrollment Form
- MetLife Short Term Disability Enrollment Form
Additional Benefits Information
- Healthcare Booklet
- Healthcare Side by Side Plan Comparison
- Healthcare Rates (full-time employees)
- Healthcare Rates (permanent part-time employees)
- Dental Booklet
- Dental Rates
- MetLife Term Income Protection Brochure
- Optional Life Booklet
- 457 Deferred Compensation Brochure
- Voluntary Benefits Booklet
- VRS Member Guide