Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) Resources
Please subscribe to our YouTube channel, “like” our videos, and check back often as we are continually adding additional content to support you.
Organizational Learning and Talent Development (OLTD) offers a wide variety of learning opportunities, including classes at the Training Center, instructor-led “live online” classes, asynchronous online learning, videos by our OLTD trainers, and much more.
General Class Information
Before registering, it is important to review the course description for class dates and times, location (Training Center or OLTD Live Online), course overview, and objectives. Please also look for “Virtual” after the class title to indicate that the class will be “Live Online” and you will be receiving a link to attend the class virtually. If the class title does not indicate “Virtual,” it will take place at the Henrico Training Center.
- To browse the electronic catalog and register for classes, log in to HRMS, go to Employee Direct Access > Learning, Learner Home > Browse Catalog > Human Resources. Note: Management courses are for supervisors only.
- 2022-2023 Class Training Calendar
- 2022-2023 Classes by Capabilities
- How to Register / Cancel – Quick Tips
Frequently Asked Questions
- Henrico Training Center (HTC)
- Community College Workforce Alliance (CCWA-WDCC)