As a member of the VRS Hybrid Plan, you can contribute up to 4% of your salary into the VRS Hybrid 457 Deferred Compensation Plan. Hybrid Plan members will receive matching employer contributions up to 2.5%. Maximizing contributions to the Hybrid 457 Deferred Compensation Plan will be important to provide a meaningful retirement benefit.
You can also consider contributing to the County’s 457 Deferred Compensation Plan. This would usually be done after you have reached the maximum annual contribution for the Hybrid 457 Deferred Compensation Plan.
- VRS Market Returns: Positive vs. Negative Years – an overview of Market Returns exceeding a 10 year timeframe. This aids in assessing risk over time.
- VRS Investment Option Performance for June 2017
- VRS Asset Allocation Flyer Q3-17 – for Target Date Portfolios
- VRS Features & Benefits Series – a six-part video series provides an overview of your Hybrid Retirement Plan
- VRS Group seminars and one-on-one consultations available for Hybrid Retirement Plan members – Educational seminars held around the state of Virginia are open to employees eligible to participate in the VRS Defined Contribution Plans. Advance registration is requested for all sessions and individual consultations.
- VRS Upcoming Hybrid Defined Contribution Component Live Webinars – VRS Defined Contribution Plans are currently conducting live webinars on a regular basis to assist with the overall understanding of the plans. The webinars are open to employees eligible to participate in or currently participating in one or more of the VRS Defined Contribution Plans.
VRS Defined Contribution Plans Specialist
919 East Main Street
Richmond, VA 23219