Before Your First Day
Please complete all the forms listed below and gather the necessary identification for your I-9 Homeland Security Form. Please reach out to your recruiter should you have any questions.
What to Bring: Payroll Forms
- I-9 Form
- Identification (must present documentation that establishes your identity and employment authorization, please click instructions below for more information)
- Child Support Withholding Notification
- Federal Tax W-4 Form
- Please review the Federal Tax Withholding Estimator. This will help you make sure you have the right amount of tax withheld from your paycheck.
- State Tax VA-4 Form
- Personal Information Update Form
- Direct Deposit Authorization
- DMV Authorization Form (if applicable)
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) Supplemental Form (if applicable)
Please review the New Employee Orientation Checklist to ensure you completed all the employment (Benefits & Payroll) forms prior to your first day.