Leadership Henrico (LH) is a contemporary leadership development program designed to engage and support Henrico County supervisors in the County Manager’s vision of leadership excellence. The four “Years,” or levels, in the program include elements like:
- Networking: continuity of connection with county leaders throughout the four Years
- Mentoring relationships that change and adapt with your needs each Year
- Guidance on how to support and grow your employees
- Collaboration with other leaders from all backgrounds and positions
- Minimal paperwork: the focus is on experiences, conversation, learning, and giving back
LH is open to all supervisors of permanent full- or part-time employees, at all levels of the organization.
LH also invites County leaders to become MENTORS – with or without joining the program. Interested in giving back to others, hearing about their goals as leaders, and sharing some of your lessons learned? Make a difference and become a mentor!
- Learn more about how you can make a difference for others by becoming a mentor: What is MENTORING?
- For even more information about mentoring and signing up to be a mentor, visit the Leadership Henrico SharePoint site on OLTD’s Learning HUB.
To learn more about what’s involved in Leadership Henrico, see LH Overview: What’s In It for YOU?
- Additional participant materials are located on the Leadership Henrico SharePoint site on OLTD’s Learning Hub. See the “LH Main Page” and “LH Participant Resources.”
- Registration for LH happens once a year at the beginning of the fiscal year.