Open Enrollment for 2024 benefits is Sunday, October 1, 2023, through Friday, October 27, 2023. All changes must be submitted through Employee Direct Access by 4:30 pm. All changes will become effective January 1, 2024.
Open Enrollment is your annual opportunity to enroll or change your coverage and add or drop dependents for your health, dental, short-term income protection, and flexible spending accounts (FSA). The only other time you are able to make changes to your benefits is when you experience a qualifying event.
- Step-by-Step Enrollment Instructions
- Henrico County Employee Benefits Summary
- What’s New?
- 2024 Open Enrollment Overview
- We are re-introducing Open Enrollment Information Sessions this year! No sign-up is required, and the sessions will be “open house” style. Come by anytime between 12 pm and 6 pm to ask questions, meet with our vendors, and obtain assistance with making changes.
- In order to best assist you, you will need to be able to log in to Employee Direct Access.
- 2024 Healthcare Rates for Full-time Employees
- 2024 Healthcare Rates for Permanent Part-time Employees
- 2024 Health Rates for Double Contribution
- 2024 Healthcare Booklet
- 2024 Healthcare Side-by-side Comparison
- 2024 Blue View Vision – Exam Only Plan
- 2024 Summary of Benefits
- Compliance Notices
- Medicare Part D Credible Coverage Notice
Flexible Spending Accounts
- Annual contribution limit for Health Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) $3,050
- Up to $610 will carryover from your healthcare FSA into 2025. Up to $570 will carryover into 2024.
- Annual contribution limit for Dependent (day care) FSA $5,000 per household.
- TASC FSA Participant Benefits
- TASC FSA Eligible Expenses
- Dependent Care FSA Qualifications
- FSA Savings Calculator
- Beneshop – Affordable and Convenient FSA Eligible Products
Short-Term Income Protection (MetLife)
New Plan Offerings for 2024: Vision – Materials Only and Pet Insurance!
- Open Enrollment for Voluntary Benefits will also be from October 1, 2023 – October 27, 2023. Enrollments and changes to your voluntary benefits are handled through Pierce Insurance Agency, Inc. on the web at pierceins.com/henrico or call 800-421-3142 ext. 170.
- Voluntary Benefits Overview
- 2024 Voluntary Benefits Booklet
- Signup for Voluntary Benefits One-on-One Information Sessions