- Henrico County Policies and Procedures supersede information you may find in online courses. This type of information would generally apply to disciplinary practices, grievances and dismissing employees. Contact the Department of Human Resources if you have any questions on the content online.
- Minimum 500 Mhz CPU
- Minimum 256 MB RAM
- Minimum video resolution of 800 x 600 (1024 x 768 or higher recommended)
- Microsoft® Windows® 2000 SP4 or later, Windows XP SP2 or later (32-bit or 64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit or 64-bit), or Windows 7 (32-bit or 64 bit)
- Internet Explorer 8 and 9
- Flash Player 6.0.79 or later (http://www.adobe.com/go/getflash)
- Java (Version 7, update 40 or below)
- There is an issue running Windows XP and any IE higher than 8
- Internet Explorer (IE) 10 – 64 bit version is not supported by Oracle
- Firefox and Google Chrome are not supported
- Windows 8 is not supported
- Turn pop-up blockers off
You will receive a communication from the County agency administering the training announcing that the class is mandatory.
Each compliance training module will have a specific target audience identified in the course description within Learner Home in HRMS. You will be automatically enrolled and notified.
For compliance training, you will be automatically enrolled into the class and no action is required on your part. You will receive “Waiting for Selections” and “Confirmed” emails once the registration is complete. Once confirmation is received, go to Learner Home in HRMS to view the class you have been enrolled in. Click the play button to play the module.
Compliance courses are mandatory to comply with various regulations, depending on the topic, and to ensure all employees have received proper training. All mandatory classes will be identified with an asterisk (*) beside the course name.
Once you move your course to learning history, you will see the completed course there and will have completed your requirement. No hours will be credited to your learning history.
Compliance courses can only be completed at work.