For qualifying events that occur on or after January 1, 2016, the time period to make benefit changes will move from 31 days to 60 days. Please note that benefit changes will continue to take effect the first of the month following receipt of all paperwork. However, enrollments for the birth or adoption of a child are retroactive to the date of birth or adoption.
- 2016 Retiree Health Care Rates
- 2016 Retiree Health Care Supplement
- 2016 Anthem HealthKeepers Enrollment Guide
- 2016 Anthem KeyCare Enrollment Guide (out-of-area PPO plan)
- 2016 Prescription Drug List
- 2016 Side-by-Side Plan Comparison (POS and Lumenos HSA Plans)
- Anthem Enrollment/Change Form for Retirees (please complete only if making a change)
- Anthem Direct Draft Form (please complete only if making a change)
- Lumenos HSA – Plan Information Resources
Please note: Retirees that enroll in the Lumenos HSA plan will have access to a Health Savings Account (HSA) to self-fund.