View Classroom Learning Opportunities for additional class information.
Register for classes through HRMS.
The Role of the Supervisors series is designed to give supervisors the practical tools needed to effectively manage their teams. Classes required for program completion are as follows:
- Conflict Management: Intervention Strategies that Work (Half Day)
- Employee Relations Issues: A Supervisor’s Role (2 Hours)
- Feedback and Coaching for Performance (Two Half Days)
- The Inclusive Leader: Strategies for Successfully Leading a Diverse Team (Two Half Days)
- Vision to Performance for Supervisors (Two, 2 Hour Sessions)
- You’re a Supervisor: Now What? (Two, 2 ½ Hour Sessions)
Online Modules: (Coming Soon!)
- Welcome to Your New Supervisor Role in Henrico County
- Performance Appraisal Skills
NOTE: This series is mandatory for all new supervisors; you will receive a personal invitation to the series with additional information. Classes can be completed in any order and all classes must be completed within two years of the invitation date.