There is no cost to attend general, online, or technology training classes or limit to the number of classes for which you can register. Class participants will receive class credit on an hour-for-hour basis for attending these courses.
You can view your training history in HRMS. Supervisor approval is not required to attend classes; however, we strongly encourage employees to let their supervisor know that they will be out of the office attending training.
Note: Some technology classes require prerequisites before you can participate. To see if there is a prerequisite, visit the course description in the online training catalog.
General Classes Forms and Information
- 2018 – 2019 online training catalog for full class descriptions, times, dates, instructions, and registration
- To browse the electronic catalog and register for classes, log in to HRMS, go to Employee Direct Access > Learning, Learner Home > Browse Catalog > Learning Opportunities > Human Resources > Organizational Learning and Talent Development (OLTD) > Henrico County Training Catalog – OLTD (FY18/19).
- 2018 – 2019 Class Training Calendar
- 2018 – 2019 Classes by Competency
- How to Register / Cancel—Quick Tips