Summer is in full swing, but that doesn’t mean you can’t start thinking about Open Enrollment! This year’s Open Enrollment period will be from October 1 to October 27, 2023. During this time, you’ll have the opportunity to make changes to your health insurance, dental insurance, flexible spending accounts, and voluntary benefits.
We’re excited to announce that Anthem will be our new Employee Assistance Program (EAP) vendor starting August 1. EAP offers a wide range of no-cost support services and resources to benefit-eligible employees. Visit the HR Employee Portal at employees.henrico.us/info/eap/ to learn more!
We’ll be sending out more information about Open Enrollment in the coming months, including details about TWO new voluntary benefits offered through Pierce Insurance. Until then, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- The Amplifon Hearing Programis available at no cost to Delta Dental members. You can save up to 66% off retail pricing on hearing aids!
- Open Enrollment does not include retirement and life insurance. We encourage you, however, to review your accounts and make changes as necessary. Manage your beneficiaries, view your account balance, and create a benefit estimate using your myVRS
- VRS offers members one-on-one meetings, webinars, and classroom sessions. Sign up at org/education/!
- Life insurance changes can be made at any time throughout the year. You can review your coverage and make changes through myVRS. Once logged in, select the “My History” drop-down and click “Life Insurance.”
- On the right-hand side of the page, click the “Visit Securian” button and click “Continue” to be re-directed to the Securian Financial website.